Your Goals. Your Needs. Our Resources
No matter what Age or Fitness Level
That is right. Regardless your age or current physical condition, it is our mission to develop a tailored strategy to suit your goals and needs. Our first task is to assess you and establish your very own foundation level. Then, gradually, as you adapt to new standards of fitness, we'll expose you to new challenges and (as you adapt and progress), we'll work as a team to chase your pursuits.
For the record, the founder of QTX, Will Arias, at 48, walks-his-talk about how to get people healthier and fitter, regardless if you are in your 20's, 30's, middle-age+ or enjoying retirement.
Commitment from day one
Here is what our dear clients can expect during each session:
• Thorough approach, Unreserved care, Enthusiasm, Informed Decision Making, Dedication, Attention to detail, Communication Skills, Relevant Coaching Cues, Focus, Variety of equipment, Versatile methods, Creativity when needed, Positive attitude, Camaraderie, Respect, Hands-on Attitude, Evidence-Based Results.
Support to your fitness goals
You will be knocking on the right door if your are looking for:
- Strength Training,
- Athletic Conditioning
- Optimal Core strength / Overall balance
- Spine Stability / Joint Mobility or Stability
- Motor control Training / Coordination & Timing
- Low-Back Disorders* / Joints and Spine care*
- Injury Prevention / Rehabilitation* / Holistic Approach
- Occupational Health and Safety (corrective strategies at work-place)
- Optimal body Composition (muscle mass, fat loss)
- Cosmetic Goals (e.g., Bodybuilding / Body-sculpting / Bikini body)
- Specific Sports Training (e.g., Golf, Tennis, Football, Surfing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Hiking, Dancing, etc.)
- Special events preparation (e.g., weddings, outdoor adventures, skiing trips).
- Proven Strategies for Middle-age+ and senior clients who are keen to find the best physical version of themselves.
- Also, there are some situations when clients don't have a clear picture about what they want. QTX can go through different training and healthy alternatives, in order to help you make informed decisions to find your own fitness pursuits.
- QTX will tailor your own foundation level and prescribe progressions accordingly, when needed.
( * ) In conjunction with Health Practitioners.
Therapeutic approach when needed
We provide training alternatives for clients or peers who wish to overcome particular physiological impingements, mechanical deficiencies (poor lifting technique) and Neuromuscular imbalances (e.g, poor motor control).
Carryovers for Daily Lifestyles and Occupational Safety
We offer tailored occupational and functional solutions, whether the nature of your work or regular activities demand staying on your feet most of the day, or seated in front of a screen, or behind the desk, or behind the wheel, or performing repetitive actions like lifting, bending, twisting, curling, pushing, etc.
Versatile Training Techniques
In order to suit your training goals and needs, we are qualified to prescribe training programs that might require some of the following techniques:
- Bodyweight exercises
- Barbell and Dumbbell training
- Kettlebell Training
- Suspension Training (TRX®, Core180®)
- Physiological activation
- Lifting Mechanics
- Neuromuscular Adaptation
- Swiss ball & other Unstable surfaces
- Static and dynamic sources of resistance
- Power Rubber Bands Training
- Powerlifting techniques
- Pilates techniques
- Bodybuilding techniques
- Fascia release resources
- Dynamic Stretching and Mobility drills
- Specific Sport a daily movement strategies
- Occupational Health & Safety.